We are acknowledged in dealing a wide array of Plastic Diaphragm Valve Type 14. It is manufactured with a premium of raw materials to use for a longer time. In addition to this, provided valve ensures an excellent sealing properties. It basically results in an optimum sealing performance and lower down the compressive strain. Plastic Diaphragm Valve Type 14 allows the hand wheel torque which requires very low torque. It aids to support the piping system.
- Excellent Sealing Property
- The DIAPHRAGM VALVE TYPE 14 uses a high quality rubber material, exhibiting lower compressive strain, for its diaphragm and cushion, resulting in optimum sealing performance.
- Tight Seal at Low Torque
- Using dynamic analysis by CAE, DIAPHRAGM VALVE TYPE 14 is designed so that pressure is distributed evenly. This design allows the hand wheel torque be reduced and maintain shutt off at low torque.
- Easier Maintenance
- A bayonet mechanism, provided between the diaphragm and compressor, allows the diaphragm to be replaced easily.
- Bottom Stand for Easy Support
- Having a new bottom stand with an insert hole, DIAPHRAGM VALVE TYPE 14 helps support the piping. The valve is also provided with a flange stand to increase installation safety.
- Built-in Travel Stop
- DIAPHRAGM VALVE TYPE 14 contains a revolutionary travel stop mechanism protecting the diaphragm.
- Visual Indicator
- A color indicator clearly shows whether the valve is fully open, half open, or fully closed. Because the indicator enters the handle, going out of view when the valve fully closes, the operator can know at glance valve position.